The Stages Power R for Shimano XT M8120 is built onto the drive side of a Shimano XT M8120 crank arm and is compatible with all frames that fit Shimano XT M8120 cranks.
Power is the most accurate way of measuring your effort on the bike, and Stages Power meters are ridden by world and national champions in every cycling discipline. Stages Power for MTB is ridden by some of the best riders in the world, including BMC Factory Racing and Trek Factory Racing XC.
Stages Power meters hold an industry best accuracy for non-scientific power meters. Each Stages Power meter is calibrated individually to ensure a ±1.5% accuracy level.
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stage Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process, ensuring accurate readings regardless of environmental conditions.
The Stages Power R for Shimano XT M8120 provides an excellent way of measuring efforts whether you are out on the trails, training, and even race day. Lifetime access to Stages Link is included and provides you with power meter management and firmware updates.
Compatibility with Training Peaks, Strava, and Garmin amongst other training software means Stages Power will easily integrate with however you currently monitor your riding.
- Stages Power Accuracy: ±1.5% (Compares with Generation 2.0 Accuracy: ± 2%)
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- 32T chain ring
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Additional Information
Brand Stages Cycling Mask Size N/A