- Accuracy:+/- 1,5% accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool free battery replacement on the left arm and phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Weight: Only adds 20g (Stages Power R) to base crank set
- Battery life:200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided Stages Power R meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 – 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 – 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
Options Stages Power R
Crank length 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
Chainrings 50/34, 52/36, 53/39
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement or the option to use a Hall-Effect based system with magnet (coming soon)
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero reset confirmation without connected app or headunit
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Stages Power R - is compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II road left arms.
- Frame Compatibility - Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Software Compatibility - Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Device Compatibility - ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
In the Box
Stages Power R
- Drive side power meter
- Shimano chainrings
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number.
- User Guide
- Additional Information
Brand Stages Cycling Battery Type CR2032 Colour Black