- First-ever power meter calculated from heart rate.
- Most affordable way to begin power training.
- Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ compatible.
HEART RATE MONITOR OR POWER METER? PRECISELY.
The PowerCal is the world’s first-ever power meter calculated from heart rate. At the time of its release it was an incredible innovation combining two important training metrics: heart rate and power. And after all these years, the PowerCal remains as one of our most popular products, and for a good reason–athletes of all kinds trust it ride after ride.
- Signal Transmission: Bluetooth Smart (Cycling Power Service, Heart Rate Service, Device Info Service) or ANT+ (2.4 GHz)
- Operational Temperature: 0-40C/32-103F
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Battery Life: 400 Operational Hours (Bluetooth); 600 Operational Hours (ANT+)
- The PowerCal is not a waterproof device and should not be submerged in water
- PowerCal BLE is compatible exclusively with the PowerTap mobile application on iPhone 4S or higher.
- PowerCal ANT+ is compatible with android and iPhone/iPad devices with use of appropriate ANT+ adapter key
- PowerCal ANT+ is not compatible with cervos (little yellow computer) or older grey indoor cycle consoles.
- Additional Information