BRINGING POWER TO THE PEDALS FOR THE PEOPLE
Built to be just as robust and just as precise as its world-renowned sibling, the P1S has all the innovation of the P1 pedals – at a fraction of the price. Named for its single-sided nature, the P1S doubles the watts produced by the left pedal to calculate total power. The P1S also touts the same plug-and-play installation, easy-to-swap, cross-bike compatibility, along with dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth as its bi-lateral counterpart.
Ideal for the bike enthusiast, the weekend warrior or the power-training curious, there is no better way to get started with accurate pedal-based power than the P1S.
- Weight: 390 grams
- Thread Type: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: 3 bolt
- Cleat: Red, 6 degree floating
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer
- Proven PowerTap accuracy
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware Updates: Over the air
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Battery: AAA Lithium (alkaline and/or rechargeable alkaline batteries not recommended for extended use)
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- No weight limit
- Additional Information
videoURL Brand PowerTap Cleat Type Look Keo style Battery Type AAA System Type Left-only