Bicycle power meter with a single sensor.
Directly integrated in both bike pedals, bePRO detects power in watts exactly where the force is exerted: on the pedals.Integrated in only one pedal, bePRO S measures the force applied on the left pedal and provides an estimation of the total power exerted by both legs. Cyclists who wish to have top power measuring can buy the right pedal separately at a later time.
bePRO has an internal integrated cadence sensor.
The use of high tech content and cutting-edge materials, the weight of the bePRO sensor is only 16 g, makes the powemeter extremely light, total weight of each pedal is only 150 g.
Your power meter is always ready for use. Its rechargeable lithium-ion batteries have a 30-hour life, regardless of whether you are racing or training.
Reliable even in extreme conditions as proved by the rigorous quality tests successfully passed by bePRO: impact, drop, wear, water, temperature and humidity tests.
Thanks to the ANT+ technology, bePRO is compatible with the best cycling computers available on the market. The power meter software ensures reliable data transmission from the power meter to any commercially available device.
• Easy to install
You can install your bePRO on your bicycle by yourself in just a few minutes, without the assistance of a mechanic, without needing to modify the transmission, remove the wheels, or install external sensors.
Provided with an advanced compensation system, bePRO can take accurate and reliable measures in any environmental condition, with a margin of error of only 2%.
• Radio transmission protocol: ANT+, 2,4 GHz
• Sent parameters: instantaneous power (Watt), instantaneous cadence
• Minimum - maximum power: 0 - 2000 W
• Minimum - maximum cadence: 30-180 rpm
• Power measuring accuracy: ± 2%
• Cadence sensor: internal integrated
• Internal battery: 30-hour life rechargeable lithium battery
• Weight of the pedal with sensor: 150 g
• Sensor weight: 16 g
• Pedal weight: 134 g
• Pedal bolt material: Cr-Mo steel (15CrMo5)
• M16 nut material: AISI 316L steel ruthenium plated
• Pedal body material: NEP injection molded
• Threading: 9/16"-20 tpi
• Bearings: n.3 sealed cartridge bearings
• Minimum - maximum operating temperature: -10 / 60 °C
• Water resistance: IPX7
• Pedal maximum charge: 90 kg
• Battery charger: inlet 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 85 mA - outlets 2xUSB 5V 1,0A
• Battery charger plugs adaptor: EU, US, UK, AU (IEC Types C, A, G, I)
• Certifications: CE, RoHS, ANT+ PWR
• Reference standards: EN14038, EN60950
• Compatible cleats: Look Keo
• Guarantee: 2 years
- Additional Information
Brand Favero BePro Cleat Type Look Keo style Battery Type Rechargable System Type Left-only
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Thoroughly excellent choice
I'eve had this for a year now and the powermeter has been pretty much faultless. Training to power was an experiment last winter and it certainly made a difference during the summer; the problem is the cost of powermeters however Favero has nailed it with the low price of this pedal. Please don't assume that low price equals poor quality/corner cutting or lacking aftersales support; this is certainly not the case here.
An example - I have a Mio bike computer and when Mio updated the computer firmware it stopped talking to the powermeter. I emailed Favero, sent them a data file and they wrote a custom firmware update for my powermeter to make it work. No hesitation or complaint in process, just super friendly problem solving.
I cannot recommend this more highly.